This month’s challenge is as follows:
Tell us what the best book you read in 2012* was, who the author is and why you liked it so much.
Submit your answer as a comment to this post before midnight (EST) or 5:00pm (GMT) on Thursday January 31st, 2013.
How to Submit Your Answer
All you need to do is type your answer into the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of the page. Give us your favorite book, the author’s name and why you liked it so much. Then click the Post a Comment button when you are ready to submit.
Keep the deadline in mind.
Anticipating reading some interesting book reviews!
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Entries must be received before midnight (EST) or 5:00 pm (GMT) on Thursday January 31, 2013.
- Only entries added as a comment to the dedicated challenge post on the iUniverse blog will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel of three iUniverse marketing department employees. Their decision is final.
- The winner’s book cover will be featured on the official iUniverse Facebook page Cover Image for up to one month.
- By entering, you agree that your name, published book title and entry can be used by iUniverse for marketing and PR of this challenge as well as iUniverse as a company.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that are not recorded on the blog due to technical difficulties.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- We cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our competition.
(*The book does not need to have been published in 2012.)