Everybody loves a good who-dun-it, the mystery, the suspense! Whatever you prefer to call the genre! It’s thrills, spills and adventure all the way this month with iUniverse Publishing. From Robert Louis Stevenson to Clive Cussler to Jack Higgins to James Patterson to Agatha Christie – all are multi-bestsellers and timeless reads. So this month’s iUniverse authors’ challenge is to tell us in 200 words or less in your view:-
Who is the best thriller writer and why?
Submit your answer as a comment to this post before midnight (EST) or 5:00pm (GMT) on 31st August 2013.
All you need to do is type your answer into the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of this page. Then click the Post a Comment button when you are ready to submit.
Keep the deadline in mind.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Entries must be received before midnight (EST) or 5:00 pm (GMT) on 31st August, 2013.
- Only entries added as a comment to the dedicated challenge post on the iUniverse blog will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel of three iUniverse marketing department employees. Their decision is final.
- The winner’s book cover will be featured on the official iUniverse Facebook Page Cover Image for up to one month.
- By entering, you agree that your name, published book title and entry can be used by iUniverse for marketing and PR of this challenge as well as iUniverse as a company.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that are not recorded on the blog due to technical difficulties.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- We cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our competition.