Veteran iUniverse author Gerry Burke talks about his novels, characters, and thoughts on writing. I have just had business cards printed. I always visualize the cover of my new book on 80% of the available space. The …
Subscribe via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- iUniverse Publishing: Part of the successful revolution!
- William R. Graser talks about his book and Veterans Day event
- Three tips on writing self-help books
- iUniverse presents Writers Lost and Found: R.A. Lafferty
- Using "The Art of War" to Market Your Book!
- James D. Rasmussen's thriller, "Redemption of a City"
- Ari Joshua Bouse gives us "Something to Chew On"
- Robin Jones and his Yuletide tale, "Letter from Santa Claus"
- iUniverse presents tips on developing your own writing style
- Guidance on writing comic novels
- More tips on how to write Chapter One
- iUniverse presents Great Christmas Watching
- Practical Rhetorical Terms -- with Examples!
- iUniverse presents Great Christmas Reading
- Gerry Burke: Author, Humorist, Racehorse Breeder
- Stephen H. Archer's "The Mind and the Stock Market"
- iUniverse presents tips on how to write Chapter One
- Author Vincent Di Blasi and "Creating Cassandra"
- Carol Halligan:I very much enjoyed Robin's wonderful life story, and look forward to reading his book!
- Thomas Huynh:Great advice from a perennial classic! Thank you Tom!
- Ari Bouse:Many thanks to iUniverse, Thomas, and all the other writers/bloggers out there becoming the media. Wishing everyone much inner peace, and infinite blessings! Ari