One of the great genres of literature throughout time immemorial is the crime novel. The genre has being bestrode by some legendary authors of the past – Agatha Christie, Edgar Allen Poe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Raymond Chandler and latterly, the likes of James Patterson. Thus this leads to this month’s iUniverse author challenge which is devoted to the crime novel. Whether you are a crime, thriller, mystery writer or your writing genre is completely different, we all love a good whodunit so this challenge is for you.
This months’ challenge is to name your greatest crime novel and your reasons why?
Submit your answer as a comment to this post before midnight (EST) or 5:00pm (GMT) on 30th November 2013.
All you need to do is type your answer into the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of this page. Then click the Post a Comment button when you are ready to submit.
Keep the deadline in mind.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Entries must be received before midnight (EST) or 5:00 pm (GMT) on 30th November, 2013.
- Only entries added as a comment to the dedicated challenge post on the iUniverse blog will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel of three iUniverse Marketing department employees. Their decision is final.
- The winner’s book cover will be featured on the official iUniverse Facebook Page for up to one month.
- By entering, you agree that your name, published book title and entry can be used by iUniverse for marketing and PR of this challenge as well as iUniverse as a company.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that are not recorded on the blog due to technical difficulties.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- We cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our competition.