This month’s challenge is as follows:
Tell us what the best book you read in 2012* was, who the author is and why you liked it so much.
Submit your answer as a comment to this post before midnight (EST) or 5:00pm (GMT) on Thursday January 31st, 2013.
How to Submit Your Answer
All you need to do is type your answer into the Leave a Reply box at the bottom of the page. Give us your favorite book, the author’s name and why you liked it so much. Then click the Post a Comment button when you are ready to submit.
Keep the deadline in mind.
Anticipating reading some interesting book reviews!
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Entries must be received before midnight (EST) or 5:00 pm (GMT) on Thursday January 31, 2013.
- Only entries added as a comment to the dedicated challenge post on the iUniverse blog will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel of three iUniverse marketing department employees. Their decision is final.
- The winner’s book cover will be featured on the official iUniverse Facebook page Cover Image for up to one month.
- By entering, you agree that your name, published book title and entry can be used by iUniverse for marketing and PR of this challenge as well as iUniverse as a company.
- We will not be held responsible for any entries that are not recorded on the blog due to technical difficulties.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- We cannot be held responsible for any emotional distress caused by not winning our competition.
(*The book does not need to have been published in 2012.)
iUniverse talks with Lucas A. Dyer, author of A Battle Won by Handshakes: The Story of Alpha Company...
Yesterday iUniverse author Justin Treece revealed the inspirations behind his writing and debut ...
Veteran iU author Hanes Segler tells us about his latest work, “Spoils of the Desert”! ...